Thursday, April 28, 2011

Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.


Mark 16:15

He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.

I have been praying a lot lately. Asking God what he wants me to do with my life. How I can serve him and what he wants from me. All that has been coming into my thoughts was this verse. I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now. Not knowing what it would be about. I put two and two together and here I am!

I am not here to judge you. That is not what Christians are suppose to do. We are suppose to show others what Jesus is like. We should come off as kind and welcoming. Leave the judging to God. It is not our place. Matthew 7:1 says Do not judge, or you too will be judged. We as Christians have to be very careful with this. We don't want to scare anyone away!

Who am I? Nobody special. I am the same as everyone else. I am a sinner. There was only one perfect person in history and that was my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. We need him. It is very simple really. John 3:16 says. "For God so loved the world that he gave his only son. Whoever believes in him shall have everlasting life." Pretty amazing stuff. He sent Jesus to save us sinners by dying and all we have to do is truly believe? Wow. Now that is love!

Those are my starting thoughts for you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Like I said, I will not judge you. Nor am I trying to be a pastor/minister. The Lord knows I do not like talking in front of people LOL. But think how many people we can reach over the Internet today! I am just a regular person like you! A sinner, but I am forgiven because of Jesus! Amen!!

This will be a blog about my everyday life. My family. I will post thoughts and verses as I read my Bible everyday. Things that are important for you to hear!

Remember, Jesus Loves You!!

Lindsay

2 comments: