Thursday, April 28, 2011

Meet my family

Hi everyone!!

I want you to meet my family today! The Lord blessed me with a beautiful family!! A wonderful husband, Jason, whom I have been with for almost 11 years. Married for almost 7. A beautiful daughter, who is 4 years old. Every bit like her mommy! Her name is Brooklyn Ava Grace! And my little man. 2 years old this May. This little guy has a heart of gold. It amazes me how kind and caring he already is at such a young age. His name is Landon James! The blond cutie you will see in these pictures is my niece(8), Hannah Grace. She is very special to me. So is her mommy! My sister, Jennie, is pregnant with her second baby!! So take a look at my family!!! Photos taken by the lovely Megan Cristello in Florida! http://www.megancristellophotography.com/



Blessings and love,

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment